Alexa Brodeur [Registered Massage Therapist]
Experience / Training:
- Graduate of the 2200 Hr. Massage Therapy Diploma Program at Grant MacEwan University.
Specialized Experience / Training:
- Received Hot & Cold Stone Therapy Certification from the Stone Therapy School of Canada.
- Member in good standing of the RMTA (Remedial Massage Therapists Association)
Service / Treatment Offered:
- Therapeutic / Deep Tissue Massage, Relaxation / Swedish Massage, Prenatal Massage, Youth Massage, and Motor Vehicle Accident Treatments (MVA).
Modalities Utilized In Treatments:
- Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, and Sports Massage.
Direct Billing & Insurance Claims:
- Recognized by ALL insurance benefit companies.
- **After each treatment has been completed, a written receipt will be provided for client submission for reimbursement.
- Direct bills to ALL major insurance companies listed on our direct billing page. (CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR DIRECT BILLING PAGE)
Direct contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
“My massage therapy practice has always been an extension of my heart and mind. It is a place where I can express care and concern for the mental, physical, and spiritual well-being of all people. I draw upon my schooling, work experience, and intuition when developing every treatment. Every new client I meet provides me with the opportunity to learn and grow, by constantly creating unique, customized, and well-suited treatments according to their needs. My goal will always be to ensure that my clients leave their massage experience feeling listened to, appreciated, and rejuvenated.
I am thoughtful in supporting an atmosphere of peace, tranquility, and groundedness in my treatment room. My intent is to give every client the mental and emotional space he or she requires to slow down, refocus, and re-energize in the midst of our fast-paced, busy, and “instant” society.
What I delight in most at Refined Massage Therapy is the balance between the relaxing, holistic ambience, and the clinical approach to massage therapy. It offers therapeutic intent in a warm and aesthetically pleasing environment. Client needs are always put first, with every little detail of the overall experience tailored and ‘refined’.
I look forward to welcoming you into the clinic!” ~Alexa