Annie Landry [Owner & Registered Massage Therapist]
Experience / Training:
- Graduate of the 2200 Hr. Massage Therapy Diploma Program at Grant MacEwan University.
Specialized Experience / Training:
- Received Hot & Cold Stone Therapy Certification from the Stone Therapy School of Canada.
- Myofascial Cupping Certification
- Advanced Techniques for the Neck and Upper Back (Perfect Balance Seminar Series)
- Advanced Techniques for Shoulder & Rotator Cuff (Perfect Balance Seminar Series)
- Member in good standing of the MTAA (Massage Therapist Association of Alberta)
Service / Treatment Offered:
- Therapeutic / Deep Tissue Massage, Relaxation / Swedish Massage, Prenatal Massage, Youth Massage, Hot Stone Therapy, Myofascial Cupping, and Motor Vehicle Accident Treatments (MVA).
Modalities Utilized In Treatments:
- Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, and Sports Massage.
Direct Billing & Insurance Claims:
- Recognized by ALL insurance benefit companies.
- **After each treatment has been completed, a written receipt will be provided for client submission for reimbursement.
- Direct bills to ALL major insurance companies listed on our direct billing page. (CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR DIRECT BILLING PAGE)
- English and French
Direct contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org–
“I am so proud to be a member of a profession that provides therapeutic treatment in the most pure and natural manner possible…touch. In a world where the treatment of pain and stress is often overcomplicated with medications and prescriptions, we forget that there are many natural therapies that are incredibly effective at managing, and even curing, a wide range of health conditions. Our bodies are in constant need of maintenance and “refining” through nutrition, exercise, and physical therapies such as massage. Our minds are in constant need of relaxation, rest, and “re-finding”, which we can acquire through self-care, time with loved ones, and mental therapies such as massage.
In my experience as a Massage Therapist, I have worked with clients of all ages and have treated a variety of health conditions. Each day has been unique and has presented me with new challenges and experiences. I truly love what I do! The clinical aspect of massage therapy has always been my greatest interest, and I constantly strive to learn more about the human body and mind.
My goal has always been to provide the most comprehensive, direct, and effective treatments, and to give each client a personal, trusting, and stress-free experience.
I am here for the wellbeing of you and your family. Thank you in advance for trusting me with the care of your body and mind. I look forward to meeting you in the near future!” ~Annie
REFINE YOURSELF. REFIND YOURSELF.