Melanie Ereaut [Registered Massage Therapist]
Experience / Training:
- 10+ years of experience practicing as a Registered Massage Therapist.
- Graduate of the 2500 Hr. Massage Therapy Diploma Program at Wellington College of Remedial Massage Therapy in Winnipeg since 2006.
Specialized Experience / Training:
- Offers treatment options for arthritic conditions such as: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Osteoporosis, and Osteoarthritis.
- Advance Orthopedic Massage Certification
- Myofascial Chain Release Therapy
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Home Care Exercises
- Hot Stone Therapy Certification
- Member in good standing of the RMTA (Remedial Massage Therapy Association)
Service / Treatment Offered:
- Therapeutic / Deep Tissue Massage, Relaxation / Swedish Massage, Prenatal Massage, Youth Massage, Hot Stone Therapy, Foot Massage, and Motor Vehicle Accident Treatments (MVA).
Modalities Utilized In Treatments:
- Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Sports Massage, Orthopedic Massage, Foot Massage
Direct Billing & Insurance Claims:
- Recognized by ALL insurance benefit companies.
- **After each treatment has been completed, a written receipt will be provided for client submission for reimbursement.
- Direct bills to ALL major insurance companies listed on our direct billing page. (CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR DIRECT BILLING PAGE)
Direct contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org–
“My massage therapy practice has always maintained a primary focus on client stress relief and overall treatment quality. I strive for longevity in the effects of my treatments and the continuous improvement of overall client health. Whether a treatment is intended to address pain and discomfort, or is simply for relaxation, it is my goal to leave every client feeling physically and mentally stress free.
My practice has been enriched through courses in Myofascial Chain Release Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Advanced Orthopedic Massage, and supplementary courses in Fundamentals of Ergonomics, and Coping with Stress and Fatigue Risk Management (University of Alberta Faculty of Extension). I have a distinct interest in working with clients from our senior / retired community and treating arthritic conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Osteoporosis, and Osteoarthritis.
I have been very grateful to have worked in a dynamic group environment with Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Exercise Therapists, and other Massage Therapists. My experiences have provided me with valuable knowledge and techniques to offer clients during their journey to a healthier wellbeing.
I am very pleased to be a part of the highly-skilled team of therapists who offer their services at Refined Massage Therapy. The clinic has been beautifully created to offer a relaxing and holistic ambience. The environment created allows therapists to work to their fullest potential, focusing solely on their clients’ needs and convenience.
I look forward to meeting you and your family in the near future. “ ~Melanie
REFINE YOURSELF. REFIND YOURSELF.