Motor Vehicle Accident Treatments must be prearranged by you, your chosen therapist, and the insurance provider involved in your accident claim. The insurance claim must be initiated through a doctor, physiotherapist or chiropractor, and approved by your insurance company before any treatment can begin. Comprehensive assessments must be completed prior to proceeding with actual treatments.
If you are in need of an MVA treatment, we would be glad to walk you through our MVA procedure (below).
MVA Procedure at Refined Massage Therapy:
- Feel free to book your initial MVA visit by phone, e-mail, or through our online booking site (preferred method).
- Once your MVA treatment is booked, your chosen practitioner will contact you to retrieve important information regarding your claim.
- Please have your insurance adjustor’s contact information readily available. Your chosen practitioner will contact your adjustor to confirm the specific stipulations of your claim. Once all elements of the of the accident claim are identified, a formal treatment plan will be established.
- If possible, once set up with your insurance company, each individual treatment claim will be directly billed to your insurance adjustor.
- Your chosen practitioner will remain in contact with your insurance adjustor until your treatment plan is complete.
If you have any questions regarding Motor Vehicle Accident Treatments (MVA) offered at Refined Massage Therapy, please do not hesitate to contact clinic administration by e-mail at email@example.com.
REFINE YOURSELF. REFIND YOURSELF.