- Graduate of the 3000 Hour Massage Therapy Diploma Program at West Coast College of Massage Therapy in New Westminster, British Columbia.
- RAPID Adhesion Release Technique Specialist
Specialized Experience / Training:
- Certified in RAPID Adhesion Release Technique – Lower Body.
- Certified in RAPID Adhesion Release Technique – Upper Body.
- Certified in RAPID Adhesion Release Technique – Core.
- Certified in Advanced Techniques of the Low Back & Pelvis.
- Certified in Infant Massage Treatment: Massage Therapy During The Childbearing Years (Continuing Education Series).
- Certified in Breast Massage Treatment: Massage Therapy During The Childbearing Years (Continuing Education Series).
- Member in good standing of the MTAA (Massage Therapist Association of Alberta)
Services / Treatments Offered:
- Therapeutic / Deep Tissue Massage, Relaxation / Swedish Massage, Prenatal Massage, Youth Massage, RAPID Adhesion Release Technique, and Motor Vehicle Accident Treatments (MVA).
Modalities Utilized Within Treatments:
- Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, RAPID Adhesion Release Technique, and Sports Massage.
Direct Billing & Insurance Claims:
- Recognized by ALL insurance benefit companies.
- **After each treatment has been completed, a written receipt will be provided for client submission for reimbursement.
- Direct bills to ALL major insurance companies listed on our direct billing page. (CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR DIRECT BILLING PAGE)
Direct Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Massage therapy has a great effect on the whole being of a person. Through therapeutic touch, most of our pain, stress, anxiety, and ailments can be alleviated. Through specialized and individualized treatment plans, I strive to meet every individual’s needs. No two clients are the same; each with their own stories, hardships, uplifting experiences, and journeys.
REFINE YOURSELF. REFIND YOURSELF.