Tayler Buckley – [Registered Acupuncturist, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Health Practitioner]
Experience / Training:
- Acupuncture Diploma granted by the Calgary College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine Diploma granted by the Calgary College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
- Clinical Internship completed at the China-Japan Friendship Hospital in Beijing, China.
- Holistic Health Practitioner Diploma granted by Grant MacEwan University in Edmonton, AB.
Specialized Experience / Training:
- Acupressure Certificate from Grant MacEwan University in Edmonton, AB.
- Reflexology Certificate from Grant MacEwan University in Edmonton, AB.
- Member in good standing of the CAAA (College and Association of Acupuncturists of Alberta) [http://acupuncturealberta.ca]
Service / Treatment Offered:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Development of a Treatment Plan, Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, Smoking Cessation Treatments, and Reflexology.
Modalities Utilized in Treatment:
- Acupuncture, Acupressure, Electro-Acupuncture, Ear Acupuncture, Tui Na Massage, Fire Cupping, Gua Sha, Moxibustion, Herbal Therapy, Dietary Support, and Reflexology.
Direct Billing & Insurance Claims:
- Recognized by ALL insurance benefit companies.
- **After each treatment has been completed, a written receipt will be provided for client submission for reimbursement.
- Direct bills to Greenshield, Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Cowan Insurance Group, Desjardins Insurance, Equitable Life Canada, Great-West Life, Industrial Alliance, Johnson, Johnston Group, Manulife, Maximum Benefit, Medavie Blue Cross, Nexgen, Standard Life, SunLife Financial, and The Co-operators.
- *Important* – Blue Cross does not offer direct billing for acupuncture treatments.
- (CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR DIRECT BILLING INFO PAGE)
Direct contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
REFINE YOURSELF. REFIND YOURSELF.